Thursday 5 February 2015

My TY Diary - BT Young Scientist in the RDS


Week 21




This week was our first week back after winter holidays. I had a lovely break so it was hard on Monday morning. I barely got out of bed on time! We had a normal week but it felt like it took forever, because I was so tired. On Wednesday, it was the first day of our new work experience. For this block, I am in a crèche. It was my first day so I was just watching and being introduced to all the children. I really enjoyed myself. I played Play Dough with them and then we did Lego for a while. I had a great first day and cannot wait for next week. I also got my braces off this week so I was very happy with that :)
On Thursday, we went to BT Young Scientist with the school. Every year, 2nd years and TY both go to look at the projects and stall in the RDS in Dublin. This year, three girls from our school (Eimear, Emily and Aimee) got in doing a project on the best conditions for learning in schools. We went over to show our support but every time we went over, there were a lot of people there so I think that is a good sign. They did very well and got a prize for their work. The school is very proud and their project is hanging up in the school reception. It was a great project and everybody really enjoyed the day out. I had a great day and for my lunch had chips with my sandwich so that was like the cherry on top of the cake!


Until next time,

        Bye,


           Emer x

           Image result for WINTER TIME     

                           



                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment